Radio Nova is one of Ireland’s most exciting radio stations and is the home of Seriously Addictive Music. We employ a team of 25 across multiple departments with a strong focus of programming, innovation, commercial and digital / social. We’re based at Castleforbes House in Dublin’s iconic Docklands area.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time Admin Executive / Receptionist to join our team. The position will suit an individual with at least 1-2 years’ experience in an Administrative role in a busy environment. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for being the first point of contact for our brand and for providing administration support across all areas of the business.
This is a part-time position with working hours Monday to Friday, 4 hours per day, 9am – 1pm. (8.30am-12.30pm)
- Managing all incoming calls and responding to enquiries into the main information email address.
- Sort and distribute Incoming / outgoing mail (including franking).
- Meeting and Greeting guests – providing tea / coffee where appropriate.
- Maintain reception, office space, meeting rooms and communal areas, ensuring they are clean and tidy at all times.
- Completing stationery and stock orders and ensuring appropriate levels of stock are maintained for the whole company.
- Deal with all deliveries / couriers.
- Assist the Marketing team with events.
- Liaising with competition winner’s to deliver their prizes.
- Assist with organisation of station social events/ gatherings and initiatives that require admin support.
- Organising, filing and scanning documents.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Successful candidate requirements & desired experience
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years of administrative experience essential.
- Excellent level of PC skills required. Must be proficient with Microsoft, email, PC systems, phones, the internet and other IT systems.
- Fluent English speaker.
Skills & Abilities
- Energetic, enthusiastic and confident with a hands-on approach and great work ethic.Have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Organised, accurate and thorough with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team and adopting a flexible approach by helping out with various tasks as required.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills, always acting as a professional representative for our radio stations.
- An excellent telephone manner, with the ability to use good interpersonal skills to enable effective communication and to provide a high level of customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills demonstrating the ability to communicate in an accurate, clear and concise way.
- Have a passion and vision to develop this role.
Interested parties can apply, submitting a CV/Resumé to [email protected]. Radio Nova is an equal opportunities employer. The closing date for applicants is Friday 17th November at 5pm.
Bay Broadcasting is one of Ireland’s most exciting radio groups and the operator of Radio Nova, Ireland’s Classic Hits Radio and Sunshine 106.8. We employ a team of 55 across multiple departments with a strong focus of programming, innovation, commercial and digital / social. We’re based at Castleforbes House in Dublin’s iconic Docklands area